Netgear EX3700 Setup
The Netgear EX3700 Setup extends your Wifi up to 1,000sq feet. The best part is that there are no dead zones to prevent you from enjoying your mobile devices, and smart TVs. This extender is compatible with any standard Wifi router. So, if you have been struggling with the process of installing a Netgear EX3700 Wifi extender, we have simplified it for you here.
Various Netgear (AC750) setup methods
There are two methods for configuring an extender: manual setup and the WPS method.
Netgear EX3700 (AC750) manual setup
- Check that your Netgear EX3700 Wifi range extender is powered on.
- Now your extender should be placed near your Wifi router.
- Connect your extender to the electrical outlet.
- Then, Connect your extender to the Wifi router by using an Ethernet cable.
- Now launch a web browser and type wwwmywifiext.net or default IP address 192.168.1.250 so that you can access the new extender setup
- To connect your extender to the current Wifi network, follow the onscreen instructions.
- Now, can place your extender in a new spot.
- If you can not connect to your router, move the extender closer to it and try again until the Link Status LED turns white.
Netgear AC750 configuration using the WPS method
- To begin, turn on your Netgear EX3700 extender.
- Place your extender close to the Wifi router.
- And plug your extender into a power outlet.
- Now, wait for your AC750 extender’s power LED to turn green.
- When it turns green light, press the WPS button on the extender. And also press the WPS button on your home router.
- After two minutes, your Extender will show three solid green lights. It indicates that the Netgear EX3700 extender setup is now completed.
- Now can move your extender to a new spot.
- Connect to the expanded network using a Wifi enabled PC or mobile device.
Common issues faced during the Netgear EX3700 installation
- Check that the URL type in the search bar is correct if is incorrect So type the correct URL mywifiext.net.
- Ensure that the extender EX3700 is working properly and if it is not working properly is the main cause of the setup.
- Incorrect username and password typed in Netgear genie setup page.
- The Netgear extender’s firmware cannot be updated.
- The LED lights on the extender are not stable.
- The router is unable to connect with the extender EX3700.
- Typing the wrong IP address in the search bar.
- Forget the Netgear Extender default password.
- The WPS button on the extender is not working.
How to update Netgear EX3700 firmware?
- Connect your Netgear wireless extender.
- Now, on your PC or tablet, open any web browser.
- And then enter wwwmywifiext.net in the address bar.
- The Netgear admin panel page has now shown on your screen.
- Enter the default extender login information. and then press the login button.
- Navigate to the settings menu and select the firmware update option.
- If a new firmware version is available, choose yes to download it.
- Your Netgear extender firmware installation is now complete.
Reset your Netgear extender?
- Firstly, check that your extender is plugged into a power outlet.
- Next, turn on your Wifi mesh extender.
- Wait for the LEDs on your extender to stabilize.
- Now, using a paper clip, hit the reset button on your extension and keep it down until the power led blinks.
- The reset procedure has now been completed.